The Eye Care Services office at Weed Army Community Hospital will provide the highest quality comprehensive eye care for all eligible beneficiaries through multidisciplinary customer focused services. We will provide a spectrum of specialty and surgical eye care, education and counseling regarding the eyes and services to ensure the visual readiness of our Soldiers.
- Routine optometry exams
- Military issued eyewear for Active Duty and retirees
- Referral to network provider for cataract evaluation
- Care for eye disease (eg. Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Refractive surgery (LASIK/LASEK/PRK) evaluations for Active Duty Servicemembers as part of the War-Fighter Refractive Eye Surgery Program (WRESP)
Who can be seen here?
- Active Duty Military
- TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Plus over the age of 4 years old
- *Availability in Optometry may be limited.
- Spectacle orders, repairs, and adjustments
- MEDPROS update for Active Duty (Vision screening only)