All refill prescriptions are stored in our ScriptCenter Kiosk located inside WACH near the front entrance.
To request a refill of an existing prescription:
- Call the automatic refill phone number at (760) 380-3127 or call WACH's appointment line at 1-866-957-9224 (option 4, 1, 1)
- Pick up refills from the ScriptCenter Kiosk after 1 duty day. Kiosks are available 24/7 for all prescriptions filled during the duty day.
Remote Pharmacy Check-In Using Q-Anywhere
Now you can reduce your wait time at the pharmacy for new or renewal prescriptions. WACH offers remote pharmacy check-in using Q-Anywhere. With Remote Pharmacy Check-In, you can activate your prescription with a simple text message from your phone.
To use Q-Anywhere for new prescription or provider renewal:
- Using your cell phone, text “Get in line” to 833-327-9228 Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m only.
- Enter your DOD ID# to check in remotely and automatically activate all your new prescriptions.
- The pharmacy will process all your NEW/RENEWAL prescriptions (NO REFILLS), and will send you a text when they are ready for pickup.
Did you know you can receive over-the-counter items from pharmacy? Requests can be made at pharmacy and you can even get your questions and concerns answered by a pharmacist.
Proper Drug Disposal
is an important part of keeping our loved ones and the environment safe from unintentional poisonings.
- You can drop medications off in the blue MEDSAFE located in pharmacy's waiting area
You can reach pharmacy through WACH's appointment line at 1-866-957-9224. Choose option 4 for a list of clinics; option 1 for pharmacy, laboratory or radiology; option 1 for pharmacy.